Check out our CEO Collette Portis, M.Ed. and one of our Founders Reggi Sturns-Kemp on All in with Host Bryan Weatherford. He asks the RED Development Group Master Coaches a series of helpful questions on how they help you and your team take the complexity out of strategy planning so that you reach and exceed your business goals. It's like going into the next year with a military strategy to win the war on failing business.
#MasterBusinessCoach #REDWomenWin #reddevelopmentgroup #colletteportis
At RED we are on purpose about the company culture we create. We believe in the Ubuntu philosophy.
As the owner, I am because they (my REDTeam) are. We are because you (our clients, community, partners) are.
Check your belief system. If you believe there’s not enough YOU’RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. If you’re like our team at RED, we don’t believe in scarcity. Therefore, we are because you are. There’s enough for all of us.
Let’s enjoy the sweetness of abundance together.
We've partnered with Center for Transforming Lives, The North Texas Entrepreneur Education and Training Center, The City of Arlington, and The City of Fort Worth to help jump start businesses impacted by the pandemic.
What an amazing group of determined, eager, dedicated, and driven business owners. They committed to 3 full days dedicated to building the strategy that will help them win in business.
Congratulations champions you’ve given yourself a head start to business success. We are SUPER PROUD OF YOU!! Now let’s go do something BIG.
The GREATEST accomplishment is seeing your work work for others. We're loving the work we're doing with Arlington and Fort Worth business owners. We have amazing partners in Darlisa Diltz, Managing Director of the North Texas Entrepreneur Education and Training Center and Charlotte Navarro and Charletra Sharp at Center for Transforming Lives who help us keep these businesses growing. Thank you all for being amazing. Next week we do it again!!!
Please help us celebrate these amazing minority women business owners. All of them successfully graduated from the Level Up Program. Over 8-weeks these ladies
We are super proud of these phenomenal ladies and all they've accomplished. Their businesses are growing and so are they. We're excited to witness their growth.
1.Women own 4 out of every 10 businesses in the U.S Source: WBENC
2. Women - led technology companies are more capital efficient Source: TechCrunch
3. Since 2007, the number of women-owned businesses has increased by 58%. Source: WBENC
4. According to the SCORE report, Women are slightly more likely to start a business than men. Source: WBENC
5. Local business generates 70 percent more local economic activity per square foot than big box retail. Source: Advocate Printing
6. 60 to 80% of all new jobs come from small businesses. Source: U.S. Small Business Administration
7. If every family in the U.S spent an extra $10 a month at a locally owned, independent business instead of a national chain, over $9.3 billion would be directly returned to our economy. Source: Advocate Printing
8. 22% of African-American small business owners are millennials, nearly twice as many than the 12% of millennial small business owners in the general population. Source: SCORE
9. Immigrants make up 12.5% of small business owners nationwide. Source: Business insider
10. Only 50% of businesses survive five years -- through most (70%) hit the two-year mark. Source: Business Insider
RED Development Group is a business incubator focused on building foundations, disrupting markets and creating sustainability in women-led organizations.
RED assists business leaders with generating the systems and processes necessary for explosive growth by asking the critical questions to help businesses not just survive but to create lasting legacies in their communities.