During the #global shutdown there are some business strategies activities that you can do to make sure you get a head start in the race to thrive
1) Hire a business #coach - All the greats have multiple coaches. So, why are you any different? According to Inc.com's article, 10 Reasons to Hire a Business Coach, you will make more money. Increasing your businesses profit and revenue I'm sure is one of your goals. JUST DO IT!
2) Create a strategic #plan - Maybe you have your business plan, but what's your business strategy? Do you know what you're going to do to get to the goal. Achieving your goals are simply a series of smaller accomplished goals. A brilliant way to develop your strategy is using the G.O.A.L.I.E. Business Strategy Guide and the G.O.A.L.I.E. Tactical Planner to help you manage the day-to-day steps to get to your destination.
3) Review and update your business plan - How long has it been since you've looked at your business plan? More often than not, it's been sitting on the shelf collecting dust. Well, it's time to dust it off and look it over. I'm sure you'll find some things that have changed. While updating it, remember that your business plan is a 30,000 foot view while your strategic plan is your day-to-day activity.
4) Research and connect with the free business resources in your community - When is the last time you did an online search for business #growth resources Dallas (insert your city)? Your local community has resources that can help you overcome some hurdles in your business. Many of them are free.
5) Determine where your business is and what your business is worth - What stage is your business in right now? If you're having difficulty answering this question, you MUST understand where your business is. It is also pertinent to your business #survival that you understand how much your business is worth. Without understanding these two aspects of your business, you will find it challenging to grow a healthy #sustainable business. Take the RED Business Diagnostic to determine where you stand today.
#reddevelopmentgroup #redwomenwin #colletteportis #reggikemp #businesswomen #businesscoach #growth #strategy #goalie #dallas #fortworth #texas
#reddevelopmentgroup #redwomenwin #colletteportis #kirklockhart #reggikemp #socialmedia #seo #businesscoach #businessgrowth